You know I’m obsessed with every hair-nourishing nutrient out there – it’s why HAIRLOVE Growth Complex is packed with all the ingredients scientifically proven to grow longer, stronger hair.
Each vitamin and mineral works uniquely to increase your hair’s growth phase, decrease your hair’s shedding phase, and nourish + strengthen each follicle from the inside – out!
One vitamin, in particular, does a little bit of everything, and that’s why I want to tell you about it!
Drum roll, please... 🥁🥁🥁
Meet Vitamin B5!
Hair-nourishing magic of vitamin B5
Also known as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 is a game-changer when it comes to your hair health.
This small but mighty nutrient helps to…
1. Moisturize hair: Vitamin B5 is a humectant meaning it helps your hair retain more moisture. This keeps your locks well-hydrated, preventing brittleness, dryness, and breakage – and helps your hair stay supple, soft, and gorgeous!
2. Strengthen hair: Vitamin B5 is key in helping to strengthen hair follicles (and their cells!), meaning your hair grows longer, and is more resilient to breakage and damage from environmental stressors.
3. Add shine: Vitamin B5 infuses your hair with a vibrant, natural sheen that catches light (and eyes!) and helps your hair look and feel healthy, smooth, and oh-so-silky soft.
4. Nourish growing follicles: Vitamin B5 plays a vital role in providing essential nutrients to growing hair follicles, ensuring they receive the nourishment needed for robust and healthier hair growth.
5. Support stress regulation: Vitamin B5 is involved in supporting the adrenal glands, which play a role in stress regulation. By helping to manage stress, which can contribute to hair loss, vitamin B5 indirectly promotes healthier hair growth and maintenance.
How to get more vitamin B5 into your diet
Vitamin B5 is an essential nutrient, meaning we need to get it from the foods we eat.
Fortunately, Vitamin B5 is found in a wide variety of foods, including:
- Meat: Poultry, red meat, and organ meats are excellent sources of Vitamin B5.
- Fish: Salmon and shellfish are rich in Vitamin B5.
- Grains: Whole grains and cereals are a great source of Vitamin B5, but remember, the refining process can remove vitamins, so always go for whole grains.
- Vegetables: Avocados, potatoes, broccoli, and tomatoes are packed with Vitamin B5.
- Legumes: Beans, lentils, and peas also provide a good amount of Vitamin B5.
Including these foods in your diet can help make sure you’re getting enough Vitamin B5.
But let’s be honest – maintaining a perfectly balanced diet every day can be challenging.
That’s where natural supplements – like HAIRLOVE Growth Complex – can help!
When diet is not enough: Chose a natural vitamin B5 supplement
It’s clear your hair is ‘head-over-heels’ for Vitamin B5! So, to make sure you’re getting enough of this essential vitamin to grow healthier, stronger hair, you may want to consider supplementing with natural products like HAIRLOVE Growth Complex.
This hair-loving supplement is packed with Vitamin B5, along with other hair-beneficial ingredients, to ensure your hair gets all the nutrients it needs, even on your busiest days!
HAIRLOVE Growth Complex – Rich in vitamin B5 and other essential nutrients
HAIRLOVE Growth Complex is a daily vitamin that brings together the power of beauty and science in a revolutionary product that rebuilds the foundation of each follicle for strong, thick, healthy hair.
Our exclusive formula is a powerful combination of the exact vitamins + minerals your body needs to stop excessive shedding, breakage and thinning and help you grow healthy, strong, beautiful hair.
Using only the highest quality, clinically proven ingredients, our Growth Complex nourishes your hair from the inside out with just 2 capsules a day.